Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting Started

Hey, y'all. Trying to figure this stuff out. With this blog I should (hopefully) support my travels around the country. If I get enough people clicking my ads, I should make a coupla bucks. So please, click that crap.

Anyway, here's the mission statement.

In early January, I'll be buying a Discovery Pass from Greyhound that will provide me with two months unlimited travel in The United States and Canada. I'm going to couple this with www.couchsurfing.org to create a network of places to sleep, shower etc. Hopefully this will provide many awesome adventures and a little madness, which always makes shit interesting.
I plan on updating daily with videos, and if you're nice to me, maybe I'll even bring you back a present. So leave me comments, and please, click on the ads. It's help me out a lot and it's not that much of a hassle.
Also, if you so feel like it, SUBSCRIBE!
Thanks!

15 comments:

  1. Very nice blog.
    Good luck! And Keep posting my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, Im way to poor and lazy to travel. I hope you post some good videos tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog mate !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some good material coming soon, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck sir will wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for some more posts man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like your gonna have some fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck sir! Gonna follow you, so keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great idea for travelers on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you started your new blog :) will look for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Hope to add to the discussion soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm back again!
    Keep posting my friend!

    ReplyDelete